AS OF ARTICLE 13 OF THE PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION CODE (LEGISLATIVE DECREE 196/2003)
In accordance with the law concerning privacy and pursuant to article 13 of Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003, we inform you that your personal data gathered during registration or obtained within the framework of the activities we carry out will be processed for the following purposes:
- purposes useful for or related to the management of relationships with users;
- purposes related to the obligations set forth in Italian and European laws, regulations and instructions of authorities entitled to issue such orders or by supervisory bodies;
- purposes related to the activities of www.xmetrics.it such as surveying users’ satisfaction with the services offered directly or indirectly by the site www.xmetrics.it. market studies and the promotion and sale of services or products of www.xmetric.it or third party companies, carried out using means of communication deemed most suitable.
The methods used to process your data for the above-stated purposes will mainly be automated and computerized, in full compliance with Italian law concerning the protection of personal data.
Your consent to the processing of the data we request to provide the services we offer is optional; however, non-consent means it will not be possible to register with our site and, therefore, to use the services that require registration to access them.
The data controller is XMetrics® S.r.l (VAT. No. 08689730961), with registered office in Bussero (MI), at via Caravaggio no. 3.
The persons in charge of the processing of the data is the marketing & sales manager. The latter can be contacted for any need linked to the data processing at the email address email@example.com.
You rights as set forth in article 7 of the Personal Data Protection Code can be consulted on our privacy page. These rights are the following:
- A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
- A data subject shall have the right to be informed:
- of the source of the personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of the processing;
- of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
- of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per Section 5, paragraph 2;
- of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
- A data subject shall have the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
- erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
- certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
- A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.
The data processors are employees and/or professionals designated by the data controller who carry out the above activities under the direct supervision and responsibility of same data controller.
The personal data processed may be communicated to:
- external subjects that perform functions that are useful for and related to the provision of the services offered by Xmetrics.it, such as administrative and accounting management or management of the IT system;
- subjects that, according to law provisions or of the designated authorities, are entitled to access the data.
It is also noted that www.xmetrics.it is hosted by Severplan srl, single member company with fully paid in capital of EUR 119,000.00 – Via G.Leopardi, 22 – 03043 Cassino (FR) Italy – REA 156549 – VAT Reg. No. 02495250603.
DATA GATHERED BY THE DEVICE
When the device is used for the user’s swimming activities it gathers a series of data regarding the swimmer’s training session and parameters regarding data in movement.
These data are processed by XMetrics® in two separate ways.
The first type of processing involves the collection of the user’s data, including training and movement data in a strictly anonymous form and in no way traceable to the user.
The anonymous data will be gathered and processed internally for statistical purposes.
The results of the statistical processing may also be communicated to third parties, for free or for a fee, such as national or international swimming federations or individuals interested in using such data.
The second type of processing regards the processing of the user’s data including training and movement data, for the purpose of viewing and use by the user on the XMetrics® software or app.
This type of processing is necessary to allow the user to use all the functions of XMetrics® and the purpose will be solely the one indicated above.
XMetrics® will not transmit these personal data to third parties except for purposes which are useful for or related to the management fo the digital service offered to users.
If the user wishes to do so, he may share the data indicated above or some of them on some social networks (e.g. Facebook) or with groups of users but this sharing will take place only if the user decides to do this and it will be the user who will personally share his data, through the personal digital area. By clicking on the reference button, the user implicitly authorizes XMetrics® to share the above-stated information with the social network or other users chosen by the user.
Dati raccolti dal dispositivo
Quando il dispositivo è utilizzato per l’attività natatoria dall’utente, tale dispositivo raccoglie tutta una serie di dati inerenti l’allenamento dell’utente e parametri inerenti ai dati di movimento. Tali dati vengono trattati da XMetrics® con due modalità ben distinte.
La prima modalità di trattamento prevede la raccolta dei dati dell’utente, compresi quelli di allenamento e di movimento in forma rigorosamente anonima e non riconducibile in alcun modo all’utente. I dati anonimi verranno raccolti ed elaborati internamente ad uso statistico. I risultati delle elaborazioni statistiche potranno anche essere ceduti a soggetti terzi, gratuitamente o non, quali le federazioni nazionali o internazionali di nuoto o a soggetti privati interessati all’utilizzo di tali dati.
La seconda modalità di trattamento riguarderà il trattamento dei dati dell’utente, compresi quelli di allenamento e di movimento, ai fini della visualizzazione e dell’utilizzo da parte dell’utente sul software o l’app di XMetrics®.
Tale trattamento sarà necessario per consentire all’utente di utilizzare in modo completo tutte le funzionalità di XMetrics® ed il fine sarà esclusivamente quello sopra indicato.
XMetrics® non trasmetterà a soggetti terzi tali dati personali, se non per finalità strumentali e connesse alla gestione del servizio digitale offerto all’utente.
Qualora l’utente lo desiderasse potrà condividere i suindicati dati o alcuni di essi su alcuni social network (es. Facebook) o con gruppi di utenti, ma tale condivisione avverrà solo per scelta dell’utente e sarà lui stesso a procedere alla condivisione dei dati, attraverso il suo spazio digitale personale. Con il click sulla relativa funzione, l’utente implicitamente autorizzerà XMetrics® a condividere le suindicate informazioni con il social network o altri utenti scelti dall’utente stesso.